Re: Excel SLOW Typing Speed

I am having exactly the same problem, and it seemed to start randomly about three weeks ago, after a series of (unknown) system crashes. It takes 2-3 seconds per character to show up on Excel. No problems with other Office products or other applications.

Problem occurs regardless of what else is running. Have reinstalled Office 2008 with no success, and trashed all preference and temporary files.

Any ideas? Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks.

  • Cant send or recieve mail....permissions problem. HELP!!
    ... I even removed Office XP and reinstalled back ... to SP1 with no success. ... >even removed and reinstalled Office XP Small Business ... How can I get my permission back! ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: The type of person who goes into public service
    ... preference for entering public service." ... Cheating once in a while can unfortunately be necessary, after all we don't live in a world which regularly resembles meritocracy. ... But other than leveling "natural" inequalities and disadvantages, the cheat doesn't actually get the thrill of success. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Error 0x80072EE7
    ... tried the ideas found in this forum, without success. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Red Yeast Rice vs. Perscription statins
    ... success, but nothing like what you have achieved. ... Why do you take red yeast rice in preference to a ...
    (alt.support.diabetes)
  • how can I load my address book in to Outlook 2003?
    ... Since installiong a new hard drive I find I can't access Outlook, ... I have reinstalled Office 2003 without success. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)