Excel opens file as gibberish

Version: 2008

I do an Excel Workbook and save it and I try to open it up from the desktop, or my memory stick and it opens it as rows of hieroglyphic symbols. I even save it as Excel 1997-2004. I'm losing all my work. PLEASE HELP ME.

  • After Delete - Open Next/Previous Message
    ... Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... Email Client: pop ... Is there a way to change this setting so that it opens the previous message instead of opening the next message? ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Date on archived file changes to todays date
    ... Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... I wish to print an archived transmittal letter that was sent in 2003, ... a window opens that shows you the date of creation plus the ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Cant "see" word files
    ... Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... When I go to open the file, it's not in the folder where I saved it (wtih all ... So, I go to "recent files", and the file opens just fine. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Compatibility Issues between Mac and PC
    ... Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... Excel workbook ... And lastly there are macros from amazon.com on the all of files. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.excel)
  • Entourage My Day
    ... Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) ... Email Client: pop ... I am a very new convert Mac. ... My Day always opens as having Quit Unexpectedly and requests a relaunch which fails. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)