Re: IMAP Inbox indicator and Gmail question

On 10/3/09 4:52 PM, in article 59b7c79e.76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"kevs12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kevs12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Diane, I read the pdf, great, but it's all about using @gmail, and I want to
use info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you forwarding this to Gmail? It sounds like you just don't understand
the steps in forwarding an account to Gmail then downloading into Entourage
and replying. I'm not the person to ask about this since I don't actually
use it for this purpose.

I know you've received a lot of info and it could be you are reading it with
your assumptions and not getting the real info. This is a common mistake
when trying to learn something. The person giving the directions is telling
you one thing, but when you read it, it's colored by your understanding of
the terms.

Since we've not been able to help you after extensive posts, it might be
time to have an expert come in to help you personally. Ask your local MUG if
they can recommend someone.

--
Diane

  • Re: Advice: think if BT infinty fibre optic but email addresses?
    ... Question shall I change email address for all paid accounts to gmail ... Then use the mail forwarding feature of your domain name provider (I user ... The benefit of this is that when you next change ISP then all you need to ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Going out of town need help Thanks !
    ... Depending on how you access the Gmail account on your ... cellphone and your settings at Gmail> Mail Settings> Forwarding and ... still on the Gmail server should then download into OE when you get home. ... >>> I created a message rule that doesn't forward all of my ...
  • Re: Advice: think if BT infinty fibre optic but email addresses?
    ... Ok, Question shall I change email address for all paid accounts to gmail in the meantime while I consider what to do, do I need my o2 email to change these accounts over? ... Then use the mail forwarding feature of your domain name provider to forward the mail to your actual email address. ... The benefit of this is that when you next change ISP then all you need to change is the forwarding information so you would change steam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx to forward to skidz@xxxxxxxxxxxx and everything keeps working. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] [off-topic] Gmail wont be 100% free
    ... Why would/should forwarding (for gmail) be free? ... I'd rather have the "Sponsored Links" on the page were they are right ... > to be the free package of Gmail and what features will indeed be a ...
    (Full-Disclosure)