Re: IMAP Inbox indicator and Gmail question

On 10/3/09 4:52 PM, in article 59b7c79e.76@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"kevs12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <kevs12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Diane, I read the pdf, great, but it's all about using @gmail, and I want to
use info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Are you forwarding this to Gmail? It sounds like you just don't understand
the steps in forwarding an account to Gmail then downloading into Entourage
and replying. I'm not the person to ask about this since I don't actually
use it for this purpose.

I know you've received a lot of info and it could be you are reading it with
your assumptions and not getting the real info. This is a common mistake
when trying to learn something. The person giving the directions is telling
you one thing, but when you read it, it's colored by your understanding of
the terms.

Since we've not been able to help you after extensive posts, it might be
time to have an expert come in to help you personally. Ask your local MUG if
they can recommend someone.

--
Diane

  • Re: Going out of town need help Thanks !
    ... Depending on how you access the Gmail account on your ... cellphone and your settings at Gmail> Mail Settings> Forwarding and ... still on the Gmail server should then download into OE when you get home. ... >>> I created a message rule that doesn't forward all of my ...
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] [off-topic] Gmail wont be 100% free
    ... Why would/should forwarding (for gmail) be free? ... I'd rather have the "Sponsored Links" on the page were they are right ... > to be the free package of Gmail and what features will indeed be a ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: ISP Switch - Now mail will only queue up and none deliver
    ... What is the RH box forwarding? ... your RH box connect to the new ISP, say with a test Fetchmail account? ... very interesting...I can send to gmail from my redhat box...so I know ... Incoming mail goes to 66.163.28.38 and is forwarded to 172.20.1.101. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • [Full-Disclosure] [off-topic] Re: Gmail wont be 100% free
    ... > implementation of the e-mail forwarding service. ... > Gmail admits forwarding will only be free during the ... > Therefore, I see Yahoo and Hotmail amoung others, as ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Evolution vs. Thunderbird
    ... forwarding is set up on your account. ... from the gmail interface) Then, the rest of the info you'll need is this ... Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org ...
    (Ubuntu)