Re: Not all recipients are getting emails
- From: Diane Ross <EntourageHelp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2009 15:19:39 -0700
On 9/3/09 2:40 PM, in article
I have the identical problem, except not even the first person gets
the message. The message won't go out, and I get the error message
that there is a missing or malformed part.. I have checked all my e-
mail addresses and they are good. I just did a test message to a group
of two and it wouldn't go. I see no way to remove the <> marks from
around the addresses; they are entered automatically and aren't
editable. Any ideas?
Are the contacts in the Address Book or just the group? I highly suggest
every group member be a contact in the Address Book. You can edit it there.
Entourage does not export your groups. If you want to save your groups, be
sure each contact is in the Address Book and is assigned a category with the
name of the group. To recreate your groups,
Sort by category for that group
Drag into a new group window
Save and assign the group category to the group
- Prev by Date: Re: Can't connect Entourage 2004 to Small Business Server SBS 2008
- Next by Date: Re: EWS not installing on 12.2.1
- Previous by thread: Re: Not all recipients are getting emails
- Next by thread: Sync Services randomly turns off (unchecks in preferences) - how to fix?