Re: Database Rebuild Hangs At End of Step 5

I actually have 120 Gigs totally free, empty - that would seem enough for a database that is only 1.5 Gigs - but if that's not enough I can move everything to a terabyte drive that is empty.

I did read the article you referenced - but unfortunately I apparently did not understand it properly as I copied using the finder.

I am unable to export the data as I get an error message about corruption. What should I do next? Try the mbox drag and drop?

BTW, I do have Time Machine backups I can access...

TIA,
John

On 4/4/09 2:22 PM, "John_Page@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"