Re: After rebuild messages appear as folders

Dianne,

As I mentioned in my original post, I already had created a new identity. In
so doing, I lost a number of things, including Projects, which is a real
pita. (Is there anyway to import a Project from another identity?)

All I saw on the links were your reports that the problem existed and a
mention that someone else had a possible solution, there was no link to the
solution. I did switch Junk Mail Protection in the problem identity (I had
it set a Low and I switched it to High) but the problem continues for that
identity.

Feel free to pass on my specifics to the developers as I cannot send my
database due to confidentiality issues. OSX 10.5.6, Entourage 12.1.5, ES
2007 operated on a hosted server.

Thanks for your help.

Tom
--
Tom Hart
tom@xxxxxxxxx

On 1/12/09 Jan 12, 7:15 PM, in article
C5911D2A.35C70%entouragehelp@xxxxxxxxx, "Diane Ross"
<entouragehelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is a known problem. See if the fix mentioned here helps, if not create
a new Identity for your Exchange account and let it sync back up.

<http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/12/possible_solution_for_messages_showi
ng_up_a_eml_files.html>

<http://tinyurl.com/9g8qgt>

Be sure to read the linked article "Emails and Events Appear as a Folder
With Subject.eml":

<http://tinyurl.com/9ah4q6>

.