Re: Some exchange server email didn't sync in entourage

On 12/18/08 12:21 PM ET, "Corentin Cras-Méneur" <korventeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

CG <> wrote:

I have this happen on a daily basis. I will move messages to other
folders in Entourage, which will not show up when I go to that folder.
Occasionally, they will show up in a search, but still are not listed in
the folder. If I switch over to Outlook 2007, the messages are there.
Emptying the cache will fix it for that moment, but since it takes a
very long time to sync with the Exchange server, I try to avoid it.

Rebuild your database (hold the option key down as you launch
Entourage).
What you describe look like a corrupted database to me.

Corentin

Diane has been recommending creating a new Identity rather than rebuilding
the database for Exchange users. A new Identity with the correct Exchange
information will resync the Exchange folders, as I understand the situation.
--
Ed Kimball

  • Re: Mail/folders missing - Databases in place
    ... this is most likely a case of severe database corruption. ... Entourage and nothing happens. ... no folders and no messages. ... Should I go straight to a rebuild? ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Entourage Inbox (12.1.7) not showing Exchange eMails - Fine on OWA
    ... after last weekend and the Inbox is not showing any new eMails. ... Entourage users to a Exchange 2007 server ... All other Folders although we get the Exchange account tree- are empty ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: ESEUTIL question
    ... Your steps are correct in order to run an offline defrag of the Exchange ... get an error that the database file could not be found. ... |> folders. ... |>> What do I do after I run this utility, just reboot the system? ...
    (microsoft.public.backoffice.smallbiz2000)
  • Re: Entourage Inbox (12.1.7) not showing Exchange eMails - Fine on OWA
    ... resources on the server that we don't have serving out the Data- Hence ... Entourage users to a Exchange 2007 server ... All other Folders although we get the Exchange account tree- are empty ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • RE: uninstall packages
    ... These folders contain the uninstallation files for these Windows ... backup Exchange information store, you can refer to the following Microsoft ... the size of the database will keep the same ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)