Re: Entourage is Locked Up

Thank you for your response. This did not solve the problem. I did hold the
shift key down while clicking on the entourage icon and it opened up. But
the pinwheel showed up within seconds and I was unable to click on the outbox
icon. There is one item aparently holding it up. I use msn as my email
provider, and I show nothing in my outbox at hotmail. This email is
seriously over 1 year old. Any other suggestions?

"Diane Ross" wrote:

"charrisabq" wrote:

I sent an email with a few picture attachments our through my Entourage and
now every time I opening it, I get the fabulous pinwheel. A few years ago
Microsoft helped on it, but I can not remember the solution. Any ideas?! (I
have uninstalled and reinstalled, but no luck.)

Hold the Shift key down when launching Entourage. This turns off schedules.
You should then be able to delete the messages in the Outbox.

--
Diane

  • Re: Entourage is Locked Up
    ... shift key down while clicking on the entourage icon and it opened up. ... now every time I opening it, I get the fabulous pinwheel. ... Hold the Shift key down when launching Entourage. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Entourage crashes on takeoff
    ... "Rita Akers" wrote: ... and was able to delete a message in my outbox. ... Just not sure how long I have to be holding down the shift key while using ... this is supposed to be fixed in Entourage ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: msg stuck in outbox
    ... the Shift key and then use the Delete key and then answer yes or okay to the ... but just leave the computer alone and it should ... my outbox and everytime i log in it is trying to send it. ... and everytime i try anything it freezes up and doesn't respond. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Entourage is Locked Up
    ... "charrisabq" wrote: ... shift key down while clicking on the entourage icon and it opened up. ... Do you only have the Hotmail account? ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Blocked outbox
    ... Open Entourage with the Shift key held down. ... You might have to turn off the Preview Pane to delete from the Outbox. ... Diane ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)