Entourage is Locked Up

I sent an email with a few picture attachments our through my Entourage and
now every time I opening it, I get the fabulous pinwheel. A few years ago
Microsoft helped on it, but I can not remember the solution. Any ideas?! (I
have uninstalled and reinstalled, but no luck.)

  • Re: Error Code-30588
    ... This is a known issue that is caused by viewing complex HTML messages prior ... to opening the Accounts window. ... Entourage and then editing your account before opening any complex HTML ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: 10th time asking this question
    ... I thought this was fixed in one of the updates to Entourage 2004. ... Entourage and then editing your account before opening any complex HTML ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Powewrpoint 2004 Chart problems
    ... This is a known issue that is caused by viewing complex HTML messages prior ... to opening the Accounts window. ... Entourage and then editing your account before opening any complex HTML ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Re: Error -30588 msg.
    ... This is a known issue that is caused by viewing complex HTML messages prior ... to opening the Accounts window. ... Entourage and then editing your account before opening any complex HTML ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Entourage is Locked Up
    ... "charrisabq" wrote: ... now every time I opening it, I get the fabulous pinwheel. ... You should then be able to delete the messages in the Outbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)