Re: Undelivered mail to certain recipients.MAILER-DAEMON@orange.fr message

On 9/24/08 3:10 PM ET, "Corentin Cras-Méneur" <korventeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

<Frenchmonkey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I send messages to certain addresses I get back this message:

This is the mail system at host mwinf2710.orange.fr.

Well Orange seems to have a problem with these accounts on their server.
There is not much you can do about it...

Corentin

Might forwarding a copy to "postmaster@xxxxxxxxx" help, or am I being
naively optimistic?
--
Ed Kimball

  • Re: ICS client and Outlook Express: Unable to download messages ke
    ... One machine is an ICS Host, the other the client through a Linksys ... two accounts that have been set up on Addr are mail ... accounts is left on the server. ... >> But that server is working fine on the host ICS computer. ...
  • Re: Computer access to ACL
    ... You could grant access to the NETWORK entity, but that would give access to ... host A access to shared info on host C, but block everyone on host B" unless ... You users would need accounts that could be recognized ... by the sharing server, and server hosting the DFS, for them ...
  • Re: SBS Standard 2003 Email Out Problem
    ... username and password for the master account at the 3rd party are correct. ... for individual accounts with the 3rd party host, ... The settings for smarthost are all in place; but the server will not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Sending Email w/ OE6
    ... Have you tried sending from that account, using that SMTP server, in a new ... Are You Ready for WinXP SP2? ... > I tried using secured server login option as my web host requires it, ... > port and it worked for the email accounts i have with him. ...
  • Re: Computer access to ACL
    ... host A access to shared info on host C, but block everyone on host B" ... All access is gated by the credentials of the process ... You users would need accounts that could be recognized ... by the sharing server, and server hosting the DFS, for them ...