Undelivered mail to certain recipients.MAILER-DAEMON@orange.fr message

Version: 2004
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger)
Email Client: pop

When I send messages to certain addresses I get back this message:

This is the mail system at host mwinf2710.orange.fr.

The mail system

<...>: host mail.nhs.uk[212.137.44.179] said: 451
<....>... Requested mail action not taken: mailbox
unavailable (in reply to RCPT TO command)
&#65532;
Reporting-MTA: dns; orange.fr
Arrival-Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 08:12:17 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822;
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; mail.nhs.uk
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 451 <.....>... Requested mail action
not taken: mailbox unavailable

and another:

Un message a ete emis depuis votre compte de messagerie.

Certains destinataires n'ont pas recu votre message.
Vous trouverez en piece jointe le message qui n'a pu etre delivre.
Nous vous invitons a verifier l'adresse des destinataires et a essayer
de renvoyer le message.

This is the SMTP Server program at host orange.fr.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be

The SMTP Server program

<.....>: host mx2.uk.tiscali.com[212.74.100.148] said: 550 mail
not accepted from blacklisted IP address [80.12.242.145] (in reply to MAIL
FROM command)
&#65532;
Reporting-MTA: dns; orange.fr
Arrival-Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:54:49 +0200 (CEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; ....
Action: failed