Re: Sent Items - not all showing in Entourage
- From: William Smith <mecklists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 00:11:39 -0500
Bob Kolker wrote:
I am having the exact same problem. When I send emails using
Entourage, they don't appear on my Blackberry. When I send emails
using Webmail, they do appear as sent items on my Blackberry. Is this
a problem with Entourage, and is it fixable?
This appears to be a problem with Blackberry Server and already acknowledged by the RIM folks. Unfortunately, it has been present since Exchange Server 2000.
William M. Smith, Microsoft Interop MVP - Mac/Windows
Entourage Help Page <http://entourage.mvps.org/>
Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/>
- Prev by Date: Re: Microsoft Database damaged....that's the message that came up
- Next by Date: Re: Entourage 2004 w/Exchange moving mail to my Computer's in Box
- Previous by thread: Re: Sent Items - not all showing in Entourage
- Next by thread: How do I see the individual members of an email group?