Re: Rules in Entourage

Rudolf Hecken <rhecken@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What is the possibility to eliminate a 'hidden' rule that I have eliminated
from my rules some time ago. It always pops up when I start Entourage and
execute Send/Receive the first time.

That's a Schedule, not a Rule. Check Tools > Schedules and see if any of
them are set to activate when you launch Entourage.

--
Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
adamb@xxxxxxxx | Finger/Web for PGP & S/MIME

  • Re: Entourage Sync with Exchange Server
    ... When Entourage is opened for the first time, a FULL SYNC is performed. ... Where is there a setting (tried all the Schedule stuff to no avail) to ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: schedule "send & receive all" on startup not working
    ... the delete button is grayed out - Send & Receiveit is also in a bold font. ... It is same on my other 2 computers ... All" schedule now I had 2 in the schedule list, ... Entourage includes four built-in schedules, which you can modify to meet ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Syncing entourage calendar with iCal and Nokia phone for 2007
    ... first time I had synced anything since I had done this (I hope my ... The backup needs to be out of the sync loop. ... Diane Ross, Microsoft Mac MVP ... The Entourage Blog lists the EHP as one of the top five Microsoft Entourage ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: send and receive delay
    ... > saying that "as recommended by hotmail, ... Try saving this one line script in the 'Entourage Script Menu Items' folder. ... And set a repeating schedule to run it every 10 minutes or so: ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Group Scheduling
    ... However, upon trying to schedule a few people, each ... I believe for this to work correctly, the people in the recipient / invite list have to resolve with the LDAP server set for your Entourage Exchange account. ... Please send all responses to the relevant news group. ... Learn proper Usenet etiquette: http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)