Re: Notes on Entourage

I have obviosuly totally misunderstood something here.

My Notes are in Outlook on my PC which I have copied to the desk top of
my MAC I wanted to convert
them into Entourage, but I do not think these scripts work in this
case, am I correct?

Thx John

Diane Ross wrote:
When you drag a note to the desktop it's extension is .ics.

Try the demo of Paul Berkowitz's Export-Import Entourage 1.3.10
Shareware

A collection of over 50 scripts to export and import almost everything -
Contacts, Groups, Calendar Events, Tasks, Notes, Messages, Folders,
Accounts, Signatures, Mailing Lists and Categories - from one identity of
Entourage X or 2004 to any other, to and from Entourage 2001, and to
transfer Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes to and from other PIM programs
on the Mac and Windows, with special converters for Microsoft OUTLOOK, Excel
and other programs.

<http://scriptbuilders.net/files/exportimportentourage1.3.10.html>
--
Diane