Re: Email Template Creation

No, that feature is not available in Entourage. One option is to save a
Word template, create new documents based on the template
<http://word.mvps.org/mac/InstallTemplate.html#Installing>, and to send
those through Entourage (File > Send To > Mail Recipient (as HTML)). There
are also some other workarounds you can do in Entourage. For more
information, see the advice here:
<http://www.entourage.mvps.org/faq_topic/templates.html>

On 10/6/06 1:03 PM, in article C14C1299.2F51%info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "RALPH