Blck-xxxxx files in Entourage Temp Folder ?

Entourage 2004 is creating multiple files named Blck-xxxxxxx (where
xxxxxxxx is numeric), in my MUD Entourage Temp folder - apparently
while synchronising. Nearly all of these files are 512KB in size. After
a compaction of the database, and first subsequent use of Entourage
2004, approx 1700 of these files were created. This process is
crucifying my speed, and rapidly consuming my disk space. Does anyone
know under what conditions these files are triggerred and why? See also
the topic "Why is Entourage 2004 SO slow" in this group for further
info.

Any help / guidance appreciated

Thanks

Robin Curtis

PowerBook G3 Lombard, 40GB disk 320 MB Memory, Mac OSX 10.3.9 with all
latest updates of OSX and of Office.

  • Re: Problems synchronising with exchange server
    ... My entourage connects and starts synchronising with my company's ... Exchange server, however Entourage 'times-out' or crashes before the ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: frozen email on entourage
    ... circle that just kept on going. ... iMac but entourage was frozen. ... wondered if it is associated with my machine synchronising all ... subsequent syncs will go much faster. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Problems synchronising with exchange server
    ... My entourage connects and starts synchronising with my company's ... Exchange server, however Entourage 'times-out' or crashes before the ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Blck-xxxxx files in Entourage Temp Folder ?
    ... have 21 of these files in my temp. ... Entourage 2004 is creating multiple files named Blck-xxxxxxx (where ... in my MUD Entourage Temp folder - apparently ... while synchronising. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: problems with all Microsoft Office products in Leopard
    ... Attachments are stored in the Entourage Temp folder inside the Microsoft ... Entourage Help Blog ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)