Re: Error: -18600 -- HTTP error. The request cannot be fulfilled.
- From: Mickey Stevens <mickey.stevens@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 11:50:15 -0600
Most high number error codes are generated by adding the appropriate error
number to -19000. That would mean that you are getting a 400 error. Here's
"Bad request 400
The request had bad syntax or was inherently impossible to be satisfied."
Are you sure you have everything set up correctly in your account settings?
What kind of mail account are you using? What kind of mail server is
On 12/12/05 4:55 PM, in article
> Has anyone encountered this problem?
Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac)
PowerPoint FAQ featuring PowerPoint:mac: <http://www.pptfaq.com/>
Entourage Help Page: <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/>
- Prev by Date: Re: Entourage Synchronization with Palm LifeDRIVE
- Next by Date: Re: Entourage 2004 for Mac Calendar Locations, etc.I
- Previous by thread: Error: -18600 -- HTTP error. The request cannot be fulfilled.
- Next by thread: Does deleting a POP account delete its messages?