Re: unknown error (16008) occurred

Thanks for the tip, however, the symptoms don't match. This office
install is standard, as is the MUD folder's locaiton. Additionally,
when the error shows up, Entourage alone is affected, and the GUI is
severely impacted.

I haven't solved it, but it has subsided.

--
rliebsch

Robert Liebsch
Systems Psychologist, Network Sociologist, Security Criminologist
rliebsch's Profile: http://www.macosx.com/forums/member.php?userid=7099
View this thread: http://www.macosx.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242248
macosx.com - The Answer to Mac Support - http://www.macosx.com

  • Re: Freegans
    ... And they tend to be relatively cheap. ... And they have imposed a standard of food which sees for example ... TV recently showed beans grown in Africa being rejected because they had some mud on them! ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Will 200x be the H-Bomb?
    ... hope the effort will yield an improved standard, in which case FORTH, ... source code into stone. ... So I'll compare it with to take some mud and make a statue from it. ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Will 200x be the H-Bomb?
    ... hope the effort will yield an improved standard, in which case FORTH, ... So I'll compare it with to take some mud and make a statue from it. ... That is not the objective of a language *standard*, ...
    (comp.lang.forth)
  • Re: Michael Moores "Sicko"
    ... hitting his one recurring theme perfect every time: the standard of ... living (from lots of different angles) in the US being gradually ... dragged through the mud. ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: JPEG and C language..
    ... C language. ... but "locaiton" is probably out of the scope of Standard C. ...
    (comp.lang.c)