Re: Entourage error 23016 with Exchange Server 2003

Linder <hairball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Man, this is weird. Came to work this morning, turned on Entourage to
> read an email from last week - and it's working again. Called IT and
> they all swore that they didn't change any settings.
>
> This is after I spent a couple of hours over the weekend reading up on
> port sniffing...

For some reason that makes NO sense to me whatsoever, other people have
also reported that after performing some port sniffing, their access to
their Exchange server started working again for no apparent reason... I
don't get it, but I'm glad ou got the access back :-)

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com