Re: When launching ie7, windows are not maximized

Bonnie43 <Bonnie43@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When opening any ie7 application, the windows are not opening full size like
they used to. Any hints?

You're in the wrong newsgroup.

This is the group for the Mac version of IE. You should repost in one of
the regular IE groups.

Corentin
--
--- Office:Mac MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: computer for visually impaired
    ... Well I wonder whether you selected the proper newsgroup for that... ... newsgroup is a Mac IE newsgroup, so don;t be surprised if people suggest ... I would use any Mac running MacOS X 10.4. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Still Problem With My Internet Explorer
    ... You're in the wrong newsgroup. ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: IE7 Typing problems PLEASE HELP
    ... lag an skip text as I type. ... You posted in the wrong newsgroup. ... This group is for the Mac version of ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: All Inserted Hyperlinks Open Home Page Only
    ... We have a client that is running IE6 on Windows XP SP2 ... You're in the wrong newsgroup. ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: IE7 security settings do not allow websites to use activex control
    ... Dave Twing wrote: ... You're in the wrong newsgroup. ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)