RE: Cannot open Windows Mail attachments after IE 8 installation

Thanks for the tip to save the attachment to the hard drive, but I sure hope
a fix comes out soon. It is a hassle.

"Code Blue 102" wrote:

I'm joining the several people who cannot open attachments (any) in Windows
Mail after installing IE 8. I have Vista 64. I don't want to go back to IE 7
just to download my attachments as I can save them to my HD while I wait for
a fix. I do like the new features on IE 8. My other 3 computers have XP and
the Outlook Express Mail attachments open just fine with IE 8. The problem
lays within IE 8 with Visa. Hope to see a "fix" real soon from Microsoft.
.