Re: Word Attachments add x tol file extention (.docx)

SweetGrass <SweetGrass@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Help, everytime I attach a .doc file in my Yahoo email an x is added to the
end of the file.
Windows Vista Ultimate/Internet Explorer v7.0.6001.18000

You're in the wrong newsgroup.

This is the group for the Mac version of IE. You should repost in one of
the regular IE groups.

Corentin
--
--- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: computer for visually impaired
    ... Well I wonder whether you selected the proper newsgroup for that... ... newsgroup is a Mac IE newsgroup, so don;t be surprised if people suggest ... I would use any Mac running MacOS X 10.4. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: IE7 Typing problems PLEASE HELP
    ... lag an skip text as I type. ... You posted in the wrong newsgroup. ... This group is for the Mac version of ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: All Inserted Hyperlinks Open Home Page Only
    ... We have a client that is running IE6 on Windows XP SP2 ... You're in the wrong newsgroup. ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: IE7 security settings do not allow websites to use activex control
    ... Dave Twing wrote: ... You're in the wrong newsgroup. ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: IE Explorer 7 Status Bar
    ... see my Windows Desktop Taskbar at the bottom of the screen ... You're in the wrong newsgroup. ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)