Re: Link to download Internet Explorer to a MacBook Pro running Leopard 10.5

ragedrhino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ragedrhino@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please, Can anybody help Me I need a link or something that will take Me
to a place where I can download a version of Internet Explorer to My Mac
which is running it's latest OS? I can't access some websites without
Explorer... HELP!!! Thanks

Internet Explorer has been retired and has not been updated in many years.
I'd be surprised if there are still a significant number of web sites that
require it. Try Safari and FireFox.

--
Adam Bailey | Chicago, Illinois
adamb@xxxxxxxx | Finger/Web for PGP & S/MIME

  • Re: OT: IE for Mac...
    ... Why the heck would you try to google it when you can simply go to ... INTERNET EXPLORER FOR MAC NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: OT: IE for Mac...
    ... Why the heck would you try to google it when you can simply go to ... INTERNET EXPLORER FOR MAC NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Re: Unable to start Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer
    ... As you can not download these programs from the Internet, if your PC has CD read capabilities, go to another computer with CD-ROM burning capabilities. ... Copy the HOLD folder to the hdard drive of the infected machine, then install the programs in the HOLD folder and run them. ... CastleCops HiJackThis Forum ... will pop up saying "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and must ...
  • Re: mshtml.dll Error! (Win XP SP2)
    ... internet explorer executable is iexplore.exe. ... serious problem on your hands - you have a virus or severe spyware infection. ... You can download BHOcop, and view an introduction to it, ... I've tried EVERYTHING to fix this problem. ...
  • Download Failure Problem in IE 6
    ... I am experiencing a strange Internet Explorer error on my desktop box that I ... occurring when I attempt to download a zip file ... This error has occurred on multiple web sites, ... Error message text: “Internet Explorer cannot download ...