Re: display options

underdog <underdog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is it possible to display Internet Explorer always on top? (of other programs
that are running) I would like to keep a minimized version visible all the
time.

I don't think you can do that on your Mac,

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: Word X STILL crashes upon... Whatever its called ;-(
    ... MVPs are not MS employees... ... / Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS... ... Retirez NoSpam de mon adresse pour m'écrire / Remove NoSpam to e-mail me ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Custom Dictionary
    ... Do it make it come back to life?? ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: Directory missing from my Tools menu
    ... Adam Bailey wrote: ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: test, ignore ant
    ... Entourage users aren't subscribers to this newsgroup, ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Duplicate entries in Entourage Calender and Address Book
    ... It would require that you fix the mess first and then ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)