Re: opening web pages

lavanis <lavanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am operating a PC with Windows ME and not a Mac.

:->
Then maybe you should repost your message in one of the regular IE
groups instead of here (the ",mac" in the name of the group means it's
the group for IE for Mac).

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: Google sponsored links not working in IE
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: IE 6
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: notepad messages
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: History
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Restore IE 7 from IE 8