Re: opening web pages

lavanis <lavanis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am operating a PC with Windows ME and not a Mac.

:->
Then maybe you should repost your message in one of the regular IE
groups instead of here (the ",mac" in the name of the group means it's
the group for IE for Mac).

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: Help! -- Comcast has taken over my Internet Explorer
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Ie8 Ita no possible open new tab
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Gator & IE7
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Microsoft Digital Media Keyboard 3000 Zoom Controls
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close...