Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

Dalec <Dalec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

hardware:
HP Pavillion dv2120US
Windows XP media centre version 2002
Service pack 2

Well you might want too repost in one of the regular IE groups then
sunce you are in the Mac group...

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • [Wrong Group]Re: IE7-SP2 troubles
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost ... your question in one of the regular IE groups, ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Want to remove address bar from popup IE window
    ... I am using IE7 with Vista Home Premium. ... THen you should repost in one of the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: shutting down
    ... repost in on eof the regular IE groups then, ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Hotmail not working via IE or Live Mail
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You might want to repost in ... one of the regular IE groups, ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • [Wrong Group] Re: Cocoon errors with IE 6.0
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)