Re: IE 5.2.3 won't launch

<cbagley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I finally found an answer that works: You suggested it several posts
ago, and I missed it, thinking I had done it earlier. There's another
Internet Plug-Ins folder in the main Library folder, which I ignored
earlier. By temporarily removing all the files in that folder, IE
starts up again. Oddly enough, after moving all the files back in
place, IE STILL starts up.

Apologies missing the suggestion earlier. Thank you for your time and

Craig, I'm really happy you found the solution to your problem :-)

--- Mac:MS MVP --- -
MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS
Remove "NoSpam" to e-mail me - Retirez "NoSpam" pour m'écrire