[Wrong Group] Re: Address Bar Missing - for IE 6.0

David L <DavidL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am running WIN XP, SP-2 Version IE 6.0.2900.2180.

Then you should post in the regular IE group.... This one is for the Mac
version ;-)

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • [wrong group] Re: Page does not display after installing latest patches
    ... Hum... ... the Mac version;-) ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: more posts than answers
    ... MVPs do not have to work for Microsoft and there's no "Shifts" it's purely ... Redmond in case MVPs want to go and expand their knowledge of MS products, ... but this is in the hope that interested people will "Volunteer" their time ... Of course you see some MVPs at regular times, that's because most of us work ...
  • [Wrong group] Re: Cannot install IE7 on XP sp2
    ... I am afraid you posted in the wrong newsgroup.... ... IE for Mac, ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: [ANN] Endnote 8 available
    ... On my Mac it works like a charm... ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Office 2004 crashes on startup
    ... If you create a new account on the Mac, does Office crash from there too ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)