[Wrong group] Re: IE6 Size limit

Oscar <Oscar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Does IE have a size limit of 3.99gb when trying to view the file size on FTP
files? I don't get the right size and only shows the file to be 3.99 on
files over 4gb.

You should repost your question in the proper group...... You posted in
the Mac IE group.

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: IE8 bug in compatibility mode - sticks
    ... You're in the wrong newsgroup. ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost in one of ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Iphone Sync with Entourage
    ... Could you repost the question?? ... I have no clue what patch you are ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
    ... Service pack 2 ... Well you might want too repost in one of the regular IE groups then ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • [Wrong Group]Re: IE7-SP2 troubles
    ... This is the group for the Mac version of IE. ... You should repost ... your question in one of the regular IE groups, ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)
  • Re: Want to remove address bar from popup IE window
    ... I am using IE7 with Vista Home Premium. ... THen you should repost in one of the regular IE groups. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.explorer)