Re: IE 7 - Menu bar

rjn02 <rjn02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I just installed IE 7 on a system running XP Pro

Then you're in the wrong newsgroup :-)

Corentin

--
--- Mac:MS MVP (Francophone) http://www.cortig.net/wordpress/ ---
http://www.mvps.org - http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

  • Re: Looking for french speaking forum & news group of Microsoft
    ... Mickey Stevens wrote: ... Autrement il y a tout un tas de groupes Mac en franšais qui peuvent ... le plus adaptÚ. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: How to import ical data to entourage?
    ... Pranay Sanghavi wrote: ... 3rd party free tool? ... Enable SyncServices in the Entourage Preferences. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Contact Pictures between OSX and WinXP
    ... Dan Swartz wrote: ... between Mac OSX and The Windows PC as well. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: No Word icon
    ... BBEdit right ?? ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Difficulty downloading music from the internet to WMP 11
    ... berry wrote: ... onto my Windows Media Player 11. ... MVPs are not MS employees - Les MVP ne travaillent pas pour MS ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player.mac)