Re: IE 7 Beta 2
- From: Randall Ainsworth <rag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:10:34 -0700
In article <A2121D29-8B37-43CB-A772-E13029320DC3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
lfessler <lfessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Love the new IE7B2, but for some reason it always loads the various web sites
very slowly. I have an internet cable commection with very high speed. Is
the security checks built into IE7 the reason things now load slowly. Kind
of reminds me of the days that I had a 56k telephone connection.
Advise from and MVP please. Oh as a matter of information, I have already
tried going to the advance tab and reseting all of the IE settings and that
did not help.
Geniius - asking a PC question in a Mac newsgroup...about a beta
product no less.
- Prev by Date: Re: IE 5.1 with Mac OS 9.1 problems
- Next by Date: Re: IE7 beta2 seems to cause windows network problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Help This New Mac User <--- Here is your help friend .
- Next by thread: Re: IE7 beta2 seems to cause windows network problem