Re: New msn messenger for mac version yet?

Microsoft Messenger 5 for Mac OS X was just released recently.
<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx#Messenger>

It requires Mac OS X 10.3. You can check what exact version of Mac OS X you
have by going to "About this Mac" under the Apple menu.

If you have version 10.2, get MSN Messenger 4.0.1. If you have an earlier
version of OS X, get MSN Messenger 3.5.

Note that you might need to get the latest OS updates from Software Update
in System Preferences.

On 8/30/05 11:25 PM, in article
1125462355.344782.284310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

--
Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac)
PowerPoint FAQ featuring PowerPoint:mac: <http://www.pptfaq.com/>

  • Announced at MacWorld!
    ... Improved Exchange support coming, PST import, MSN Messenger v5 and more! ... Microsoft Previews Valuable Tools for Office for Mac Customers ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: File syncing word documents
    ... The most popular way is to use the Compare Documents mechanism, ... Call each document up and Turn Track Changes ON as described in the ... Messenger does enable several users to collaborate on the same file in real ... I am afraid I have not had time to test this on the Mac, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: MSN Messenger-VideoConferencing
    ... Messenger for Mac 7.0 has been released! ... Is there a version of the MSN Messenger that has video-conferencing? ... And its increasingly looking like Microsoft will not be able to manage this ... software company (who keep boasting they have the biggest Mac development ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: MSN Messenger-VideoConferencing
    ... Is there a version of the MSN Messenger that has video-conferencing? ... And its increasingly looking like Microsoft will not be able to manage this ... based on all their other [Mac] software you just know its going to ... software company (who keep boasting they have the biggest Mac development ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: New MSN Messenger Exploit?
    ... I understand what both of you are saying and appreciate it. ... First for someone to initiate a conversation with me thru ... messenger, I must accept them. ... > mac address has everything to do with ip. ...