Re: New msn messenger for mac version yet?

Microsoft Messenger 5 for Mac OS X was just released recently.
<http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.aspx#Messenger>

It requires Mac OS X 10.3. You can check what exact version of Mac OS X you
have by going to "About this Mac" under the Apple menu.

If you have version 10.2, get MSN Messenger 4.0.1. If you have an earlier
version of OS X, get MSN Messenger 3.5.

Note that you might need to get the latest OS updates from Software Update
in System Preferences.

On 8/30/05 11:25 PM, in article
1125462355.344782.284310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

--
Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac)
PowerPoint FAQ featuring PowerPoint:mac: <http://www.pptfaq.com/>

.