crash at startup

IE 5.2 has been crashing at startup. I tried updating it at microsoft,
but it didn't help. Sometime said to delete the prefs file in Library,
but that didn't help. Please advise.

  • Re: Remote Access Wizard - SBS 2003 SP1
    ... Updating CMP template returned OK ... The Clientapps directory is moved to other location. ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Active Directory Repair indices
    ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ... Click Startup tab and Disable All startup items. ... Perform an offline defragmentation of directory database by ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange
    ... As this issue can be caused by software conflicts, we can perform a Clean Boot to check if there is any difference: ... Let's disable all startup items and third party services when booting. ... check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click Disable All. ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Cannot connect to Server
    ... I am still unable to reproduce the safe-networking boot up and thus unable ... should be caused by some startup services or programs. ... UNCHECK the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box ... This newsgroup only focuses on SBS technical issues. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: problem during win2000 startup
    ... This program will help you to see what is in your startup and disable it. ... Microsoft Online Support Engineer ... | Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup)