Re: seeting e-mail client

From: Mickey Stevens (mickey.stevens_at_mvps.org)
Date: 08/26/04

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:54:02 -0500

OS X 10.3:
Quit all applications, and then launch Mail (/Applications/Mail). Go to
Mail > Preferences, and set Microsoft Entourage as your default e-mail
reader.

OS X 10.0-10.2.x:
Quit all applications, and then launch System Preferences (Apple > System
Preferences). Open Internet Preferences, and then click the "Mail" tab.
Change the default e-mail reader to Microsoft Entourage, and quit System
Preferences.

On 8/26/04 2:17 PM, in article
894ee765.0408261117.2d1057de@posting.google.com, "Mark Pavlick"

--
Mickey Stevens (Microsoft MVP for Office:mac)
PowerPoint FAQ featuring PowerPoint:mac: <http://www.pptfaq.com/>

Relevant Pages

  • Re: still cant use Entourage, PowerPoint, Excel
    ... You can drag the entire Microsoft Preferences folder (parent folder of the ... Quit all first, of course. ... > the four Office apps responded; ... > would allow you to open a document, but then stop responding. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office)
  • Re: Widow/Orphan Doesnt Work
    ... If this doesn't fix the problem, quit Word again, trash the new Normal and ... rename OldNormal back to Normal. ... Navigate to your System folder> Preferences> Microsoft folder. ... Go to the Memory pane and try upping Word's Preferred memory ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Work Menu Loses Documents
    ... The recent "quit word" experience I recounted earlier today was actually not ... Now, even though Work Menu is working, in my preferences files in the system ... can't find where you said 'change normal template to new normal' and how ... not settings files like the prefs file. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: msconfig vs. Autoruns
    ... says should definitely be disabled from Startup--Adobe Reader and Dell ... QuickSet--and neither one seems to offer a way of disabling it there. ... you should look first to the programs' preferences to see if you can ... Do not use msconfig to stop services because it will allow you to stop ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Problems return :( Was: How thorough is "Remove Office"?
    ... The toolbar and quitting problems are due to corrupted file: preferences ... Then I was able to quit Word and it quit as ... OS updates are always done using the combo updater version from the ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)