Can't display charset on ie 5.2?

From: Nathan (frnkln_nthn_at_yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 08/04/04

    Date: 3 Aug 2004 17:57:10 -0700

    I want to display specific Charsets from my website like: Arabic
    (iso-8859-6) or Thai (windows-874) so they display on all browsers but
    for some reason the above charsets are not listed in my installation
    of IE 5.2 on the Mac. Can other users see these charsets on their IE
    5.2 browsers?

    I know Safari and PC IE 6 and Netscape and Opera have these charsets
    but for some reason I can not find them on IE 5.2. Is there a way to
    tell IE 5.2 that these charsets actually exist or is it a case of just
    don't use this browser to display Arabic or Thai fonts?

    Thanks