Security

From: Anders Ekstrr?mer (andmag_at_zipcon.net)
Date: 07/12/04

Date: 12 Jul 2004 13:22:09 -0700

When I try to register at Paypal.com and write a copy of the text than
pops up. The browser says something like "it doesn't work", but on
other security sites for example google it's no problem. I have IE 5.1
(paypal themselves tells me it's security issue, but I have the
security function they mention.) So can anyone help me to exlore that
problem?

Anders

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Microsoft Browser Under Scrutiny
    ... I already know this, I subscribe to Microsoft Security Updates, and I have ... especially Outlook and Internet Explorer. ... > ubiquitous Internet Explorer browser. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Microsoft Browser Under Scrutiny
    ... I already know this, I subscribe to Microsoft Security Updates, and I have ... especially Outlook and Internet Explorer. ... > ubiquitous Internet Explorer browser. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Microsoft Browser Under Scrutiny
    ... I already know this, I subscribe to Microsoft Security Updates, and I have ... especially Outlook and Internet Explorer. ... > ubiquitous Internet Explorer browser. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: [Full-Disclosure] RIP: ActiveX controls in Internet Explorer?
    ... > source of security holes in Internet Explorer. ... > judgment against Microsoft for patent infringement. ... > Internet Explorer rather than pay Eolas any more money. ... > Internet Explorer browser looks like the perfect time to put pressure on ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Critical error 101 on MS AntiSpyware install
    ... Not to mention everyone and their brother that is on the firefox high ... low and behold - Windows Help opens up - hum, ... because the one thing that was on on my little browser was the little ... Just use windows security, and not ignore ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)