Re: Do not use Active Directory

Hi NS,

To turn on logging for IAS, use "netsh ras set tr * en" at the command
prompt. The logfiles are usually in
%windir%\Tracing.
You should also look at the event log. IAS logs an event for every
request: and gives the reason if the access-request was rejected.
If you still have problems, copy your IAS event and iassam.log in your
mail and I can take a look.

Thanks, Manju

.