Re: Account was cancled due to inactivty
- From: "...winston" <winstonmvp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 14:39:23 -0400
Fyi...typically an expired account name becomes reusable about a year later than the initial expiration date.
Currently 271 days is the timeline for expiration, thus the minimum name reuse time frame from first non use could be about 636 days..
I.e. in most cases, create a new account.
"N. Miller" <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:185p3h9fab3cb.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:29:01 -0700, Purdyboy63 wrote:
Hello, we have an Xbox Live account connected to one of our Hotmail accounts,
but we never use the hotmail so I guess it was canceled due to inactivity.
Now we cannot access our Xbox account since our hotmail no longer exists. How
would we go about changing our XBL or getting our hotmail account back?
If you want the same username back, just sign up a new Hotmail account. I
had one since 1999, or so, let it lapse around 2006, and signed it back up
(same username) around 2008. Of course, if it is available, somebody else
could grab it. And, since you let it lapse, they likely won't move to take
it away from the new user, just to give it back to you.
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum
- Prev by Date: Re: Account was cancled due to inactivty
- Next by Date: Re: Account was cancled due to inactivty
- Previous by thread: Re: Account was cancled due to inactivty
- Next by thread: Re: Account was cancled due to inactivty