Re: HELP!! I've been locked out of my msn email account

Please don't post your phone number. That's not safe on newsgroups. :)

If you go to http://support.live.com, select Windows Live ID and complete the form, an agent will be able to help. If you have done that and it's been longer than 24 hours, please post the number your received in your email.

-s

--
Scott Hammer
Sr. Supportability Program Manager

"penguindreams" <penguindreams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7246B016-00C2-4456-971C-E31E92668012@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
Honestly, I think I've clicked on every help link I can find! I'm sure I've
asked this question of the wrong people or group, but I'm just shooting in
the dark and very frustrated. I don't know if I'm a "premium subscriber"
(which probably means I'm not), but I don't even know what "premium
subscriber" means. We set up this email account years ago and just use it for
basic email stuff. We set it up before we had any alternate email accounts,
so there is not any alternate listed for our profile THEREFORE, any
information about resetting our password or gaining access is being sent to
the very email account that we CAN'T access.
We've had some email correspondence with someone in some tech support
position, but no resolution yet...don't know if or when it will come. I just
really wish there could be some personal contact (e.g., a phone call). I'm
willing to put my phone number out there if someone with MSN email support
would call me back.

"PA Bear [MS MVP]" wrote:

And have you contacted MSN or Hotmail Support about this? Are you an MSN
Premium subscriber?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net

penguindreams wrote:
> and I don't know how to get back in!!! MSN has completely shut me > down...I
> don't know how I did this exactly, but I've tried several times to
> re-access
> with no luck. When I've tried to reset my password, I get a message > saying
> that instructions will be sent to my email...but I can't access my
> email...so I can't get the instructions...really bad catch 22 going on. > My
> biggest concern is that the email address that's locked down is my
> family's
> primary email account and we get tons of information there throughout > the
> day...I have to get back in. I don't want to read pages of FAQs...I've
> tried that and it was no help at all. I need a REAL PERSON to help me > and
> talk me through this. Thanks. WM

  • Re: HELP!! Ive been locked out of my msn email account
    ... I don't know if I'm a "premium subscriber" ... We set it up before we had any alternate email accounts, ... the very email account that we CAN'T access. ... willing to put my phone number out there if someone with MSN email support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: HELP!! Ive been locked out of my msn email account
    ... I am not at all pleased at all with MSN and this difficulty. ... email account and we get tons of information there throughout the day...I ... I don't know if I'm a "premium subscriber" ... We've had some email correspondence with someone in some tech support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Hi,Honestly, I think Ive clicked on every help link I can find!
    ... I upgraded to IE9, and in so doing I have lost my MSN email I have attempted evey think I can think of in rectifying this, can I get some assistance; thanks in advance for your help? ... email account and we get tons of information there throughout the day...I ... I don't know if I'm a "premium subscriber" ... We've had some email correspondence with someone in some tech support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: I did it!
    ... name of the email account. ... Thunderbird on her iMac if I can't get her Comcast account working, ... Apple support line and someone walked her through the setup. ... They then changed some settings (apparently *not* ...
    (rec.boats)
  • help
    ... penguindream wrote: ... I've been locked out of my msn email account ... And have you contacted MSN or Hotmail Support about this? ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)