HELP!! I've been locked out of my msn email account

and I don't know how to get back in!!! MSN has completely shut me down...I
don't know how I did this exactly, but I've tried several times to re-access
with no luck. When I've tried to reset my password, I get a message saying
that instructions will be sent to my email...but I can't access my email...so
I can't get the instructions...really bad catch 22 going on. My biggest
concern is that the email address that's locked down is my family's primary
email account and we get tons of information there throughout the day...I
have to get back in. I don't want to read pages of FAQs...I've tried that and
it was no help at all. I need a REAL PERSON to help me and talk me through
this. Thanks. WM

.