HELP!! I've been locked out of my msn email account

and I don't know how to get back in!!! MSN has completely shut me down...I
don't know how I did this exactly, but I've tried several times to re-access
with no luck. When I've tried to reset my password, I get a message saying
that instructions will be sent to my email...but I can't access my email...so
I can't get the instructions...really bad catch 22 going on. My biggest
concern is that the email address that's locked down is my family's primary
email account and we get tons of information there throughout the day...I
have to get back in. I don't want to read pages of FAQs...I've tried that and
it was no help at all. I need a REAL PERSON to help me and talk me through
this. Thanks. WM

  • help
    ... penguindream wrote: ... I've been locked out of my msn email account ... And have you contacted MSN or Hotmail Support about this? ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Hi,Honestly, I think Ive clicked on every help link I can find!
    ... I upgraded to IE9, and in so doing I have lost my MSN email I have attempted evey think I can think of in rectifying this, can I get some assistance; thanks in advance for your help? ... email account and we get tons of information there throughout the day...I ... I don't know if I'm a "premium subscriber" ... We've had some email correspondence with someone in some tech support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: HELP!! Ive been locked out of my msn email account
    ... I am not at all pleased at all with MSN and this difficulty. ... email account and we get tons of information there throughout the day...I ... I don't know if I'm a "premium subscriber" ... We've had some email correspondence with someone in some tech support ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: help
    ... Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others ... I've been locked out of my msn email account ... And have you contacted MSN or Hotmail Support about this? ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Outlook express 6
    ... > for smtp mail to get to mail msn email account. ... > aand the outgoing mail server as pop3.email.msn.com. ... However, if you just transposed your actual configurations, then something ... Did you happen to update the MSN software? ...