Re: Outlook Express

From: Michael Santovec (michael_santovec_at_prodigy.net)
Date: 09/29/04

Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 10:49:41 -0700

Outlook Express is just a mail program. It doesn't affect what e-mail addresses you have.
It's just one way to send and receive mail.

You can access your Comcast mail either through their web site or via Outlook Express or
any other mail program (e.g. Netscape, Eudora, Outlook, etc.).

If you plan to read all your mail at the web site and use Outlook Express, then you'll
need to set in OE at Tools, Accounts, Mail, Properties, Advanced to Leave a Copy on the
server. Otherwise, when OE downloads mail, it will delete them from the server. In that
case, if you go to the web site, you'll only see messages received since the last time OE
downloaded mail.