Re: Outlook express strange problem

From: Michael Santovec (michael_santovec_at_prodigy.net)
Date: 09/15/04

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:42:31 -0700

I suspect that you have an incorrect registry setting for the problem user. Possibly the
Store Root setting.

OE: Changing the Default Location of Mail and News Folders
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=175037
See the section for OE5 in the above location for the key (OE6 uses the same key structure
as OE5).

Also see:
OE won't even start
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/performance.htm#nostart

For further help

Use the following newsgroup for questions or problems with OE6

You can also get to the Outlook Express newsgroups via this web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx
There select Internet Technologies then Internet Explorer

You will find out information about issues affecting Outlook Express 5/6 at:
http://www.oehelp.com/
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/6386/IE_ng_notes.htm
http://home.attbi.com/~jimpickering/
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/