Outlook Express

From: chris (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 02:09:23 -0700

On setup you need to select HTTP server rather than POP3
or IMAP and it will then give you the option to select
hotmail.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to track questions and answers of a project
    ... to setup a HTTP server, and we all log into this server, and leave our ... administration to setup "sites" that user groups have memberships in, ... Carousel Design Solutions ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: About HTTP server!
    ... > I want to setup a http server using Apache 3! ... Just use CGI to setup a server ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • About HTTP server!
    ... I want to setup a http server using Apache 3! ... Just use CGI to setup a server ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • About HTTP server!
    ... I want to setup a http server using Apache 3! ... Just use CGI to setup a server ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: mail setup recommendation
    ... > SMTP server with SSL/TLS authentication ... > sorted into different IMAP folders (dont need a interface, ... if you are setting up SMTP for the first time ever and using Fedora ... Of the two dovecot is significantly easier to setup (install it, ...
    (Fedora)