Outlook Express

From: chris (anonymous_at_discussions.microsoft.com)
Date: 09/03/04

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 02:09:23 -0700

On setup you need to select HTTP server rather than POP3
or IMAP and it will then give you the option to select
hotmail.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: How to track questions and answers of a project
    ... to setup a HTTP server, and we all log into this server, and leave our ... administration to setup "sites" that user groups have memberships in, ... Carousel Design Solutions ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • Re: About HTTP server!
    ... > I want to setup a http server using Apache 3! ... Just use CGI to setup a server ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • About HTTP server!
    ... I want to setup a http server using Apache 3! ... Just use CGI to setup a server ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • About HTTP server!
    ... I want to setup a http server using Apache 3! ... Just use CGI to setup a server ...
    (comp.lang.java.gui)
  • Re: Hotmail HTTP server access denied out of blue
    ... Changed it back and fixed the issue with Hotmail. ... > Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. ... Account: 'Hotmail ... Contacting Hotmail support, I was> directed to OE support, but I cannot find an e-mail OE support address or> link. ...