Transfering email from old drive

From: Robert (rmanzy33_at_comcast.net)
Date: 05/27/04

Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:40:20 -0700

I bought a new hard drive to boot up with XP upgrade, but
kept the old drive (it had problems). Old emails are
still on old slave drive (d:). How do I get new Outlook
Express which came with XP to import my old email (on
Drive d) or at least make them readable? I'll need old
address book also.
As I am a newbie, please be specific and thanks millions!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Transfering email from old drive
    ... > I bought a new hard drive to boot up with XP upgrade, but> kept the old drive. ... Old emails are> still on old slave drive. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • html in pocket outlook email
    ... the upgrade to wm6 available to me as of now and checked various sites ... but they also dont provide for an upgrade for nonbranded ... emails recieved in wm5 platform are not in html thus contain links ... emails, thus my quest for finding an upgrade to wm6 suitable for my ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Swen and Technet thoughts
    ... > was jammed with 150 emails that my virus detector caught ... > Subject: Current Security Upgrade ... > Subject: Abort Report ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • %MAIL-E-INVITMLEN, invalid item length TCP/IP V5.7
    ... Looks like an old bug is back again. ... Since the upgrade I am seeing ... The interesting part is that two emails to the same ... Certified OpenVMS System Administrator ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Protecting and saving emails in upgrade
    ... Release 1 to Entourage 2004. ... I save most of my emails and refer to them, ... upgrade you can delete Office X and the Office X Identities folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)