Outlook Web Access - Recall email message.

mmia1974_at_yahoo.com
Date: 02/12/04

Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:22:07 -0800

Help!!! I need to recall a message sent to another
outlook user. I am out of the office and currently
accessing my work email using outlook web access. How can
I recall the message? Thanks. Email me at
mmia1974@yahoo.com

  • Recall Emails in Outlook Web Access
    ... I need to recall a message sent to another ... outlook user. ... accessing my work email using outlook web access. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Recall message in Microsoft Outlook Web Access
    ... I need to recall a message sent to another ... outlook user. ... accessing my work email using outlook web access. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Outlook Web Access - Recall email message.
    ... You cannot recall the message with OWA, you'll have to dial or VPN into your ... office and use Outlook. ... NBC NBC-IN ... > accessing my work email using outlook web access. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)