invalid compressed data to inflate

Hello,

Whenever anyone attempts to right mouse click on a link and download a .zip
file that contains an .exe file, and then attempts to unzip it, they receive
an "invalid compressed data to inflate". If the zip file contains a text
file as well as the .exe - the text file is ok but the .exe is not. The same
code/file works from our other iis machine - any help would be appreciated.

thnx

  • Downloading problems
    ... I download it and comes as an .fpx file (a friend ... has tried to download the same files and it came as a .exe file as it ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: XP Zip Problem
    ... download and unzip without having to download third partysoftware. ... It consists of a virtual machine and supporting files, ... REader, but Winzip would likely be able to unzip it, as you indicated. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: CWS searchx strain wont go away
    ... > Download: CWShredder ... > Unzip, but do not run it yet, it will be needed later. ... > Navigate to System32 folder. ... I have followed the instructions below and still can't shake ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: Opening .exes from web server failing without error
    ... execute it or download it? ... else happens and there is no error at all on the server ... I could do the samme with the exe file by ...
  • Re: very slow WIN XP Pro and other issues
    ... You can click Search to look for information on the Internet. ... > Unzip, but do not run it yet, it will be needed later. ... > Download: WINFILE.zip ... > Run CWShredder and reboot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)