IIS 7.5 strange behaviour

Hi,

We recently migrated from IIS6 to IIS7 and we have a strange
situation happening. All our applications are working fine, but I have
this page code in ASP that used AJAX who will display in 15 seconds
with IIS6, now takes about 1 min. 30 sec. to show with IIS7.

I ran a trace on my IIS 7 server and I was surprised to see that the
page took indeed 15 seconds to execute and about 1m 30s to show up on
a browser.

I've create an application pool in classic mode without any managed
code. I've played with many of the parameters like the limits
properties in the module ASP at the server level, the website level
and the application level, didn't do nothing. I've used compressions,
checks permissions, nothing.

Does someone has a clue of what is going on with this server?

Thank you very much for all your comments

Fred

  • IIS 7.5 strange behaviour
    ... We recently migrated from IIS6 to IIS7 and we have a strange ... All our applications are working fine, ... I ran a trace on my IIS 7 server and I was surprised to see that the ... properties in the module ASP at the server level, ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Access Control Best Practices for shared hosting seem at odds with Web Site Starters
    ... the full context of the bullet I quoted appears to be the HTTP POST ... Do not allow anonymous user to have write permission. ... content to the server, then they can write anything onto the server. ... More secure alternatives are applications that store ...
  • Software Developer Lead for New Mobile Device Product
    ... with a client in Austin who has the following opening. ... is in need of a Passionate Software Developer who is hands-on to lead ... commercial work experience in both web and server side applications. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Can AlbertCos tables be accessed?
    ... You don't have to learn the server side stuff. ... Access is a true RAD web development tool just like ... When you publish report in access web services, you actually wind up with a SQL server report definition report. ... And, even more interesting is this stuff designed around Microsoft's cloud computing initiative, which thus means massively scalable numbers of users for those applications. ...
    (comp.databases.ms-access)
  • RE: Terminal Services stops responding on our Windows Server 2003
    ... Your terminal server issue appears to have several potential causes. ... first thing to check are the applications running. ... initiate a best practices for deployment of terminal services. ...