Re: How do I remove InetPub directory from my Laptop ?

From: Ken Schaefer (
Date: 02/27/05

Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:40:30 +1000

Uninstall IIS first using Control Panel -> Add/Remove Programs -> Windows

After you have done that, delete c:\inetpub

"O Noah" <> wrote in message
: This is nothing to do with a web-page, but my Laptop with XP Pro was
: loaded with the directory 'Inetpub', with sub-directories, 'AdminScripts',
: 'mailroot', Scripts', and 'wwwroot'. I do not plan to start any web-page
: rooted at my Laptop. How do I remove this Inetpub directory and
: associated webpage root files from my Laptop?
: Any help will be highly appreciated.
: P.S. Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer 1.2.1 asks me to remove
: \Inetpub\lissamples, and \Program\Common files\system\msadc
: directories but I could not.