Re: Auditing FTP Access

Microsoft Log Parser would be the way to go as you can get this data pretty
simply through a SQL style query.

Check it out....

www.logparser.com

--

Cheers

Chris Crowe [IIS MVP 1997 -> 2006]
http://blog.crowe.co.nz

"Kirk Hilzinger" <KirkHilzinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
This all seems a little more than what we want and certainly more setup
than
what we want. I just want to know who gets and sends which files from our
FTP site. I do not care about referral sites or number of hits per hour.
just need a simple list of user, get or put, time and file path.

I am no programmer so if this can be an all-in-one solution, that would be
ideal.