FTP Folder Error, Windows cannot access this folder

Hey guys,

Im having some problems this morning with the creation of my FTP
site...

I can successfully get to the site internally, but I can not
externally. The external user seems to be able to reach the server, and
when entering the username and password they receive a message as
follows:

""FTP Folder Error
Windows cannot access this folder. Make sure that you typed the file
name correctly and that you have permission to access the folder.

Details:
The connection with the server was reset.""

I dont think this is a firewall issue? but maybe. I have gone back to
all the folders Im wanting the users to access and they have full
control over these... I have unchecked allow anonomous connections, as
I need the users to login... dont know if thats right...

Im using IIS 6.0 on a Windows 2003 server.

Thanks in advance.

.